Bank Mandiri, as the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than 300 trillion today, and about 22.000 employees spread among 956 domestic branches and 6 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to delivering excellence in banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment banking and sharia’ products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our customer clients. Bank Mandiri’s consistent efforts have garnered recognition from both domestic and international institutions.
We’re sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being apart of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
With aspiration to become one of the major player in South-east Asia region, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates to join our Commercial Banking for the following position:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Secretarial or equivalent.
- Minimum GPA 2.75
- Max age 24.00 for fresh graduates or 26.00 with minimum 2 years experience as secretary
- Required skill(s): familiar with Microsoft Office Programme.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent. Job role in Secretary/Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for this position