1. Manager Internal Audit (Code: MIA)
• Tertiary qualifications (S1 degree) in business management / accounting, Master degree is preferred.
• At least 10 (ten) years internal audit experience.Ideally in a large scale corporate environment covering operational, risk, assurance audits as well as audit work at a recognized senior level and exposure to the oil, gas or mining industries.
• Managerial and supervisory experience.
• Project management skills.
• Attention to detail together with analytical and problem solving skills.
• Hold professional/ expertise certification from recognized professional institution (such as Certified Internal Auditor from The Institute of Internal Auditor).
2. Manager Coal Technology (Code: MCT)
• Tertiary qualifications in Geology, Chemistry or Metallurgy.
• Broad experience and proven skills in coal management, stockpile management, coal quality inspection and testing and coal utilization at power utilities. As a guide fifteen (15) years plus experience, five (5) of which have been in a Senior position in Coal Technology or Superintending Company.
• Knowledge of geological modeling and mine planning and coal mining practices.
• Knowledge and exposure to a large number of coal mines, coal types, customers and end user facilities.
• Strong people management skills, ideally with training in supervision.
3. Superintendent – Maintenance Training (Code: SMT)
• S1 degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related discipline with at least 7 years experience or Senior Technical School with at least 10 years experience and proven skills in management of Maintenance system.
• Solid planning to develop both short and long term initiatives.
• Analytical, problem solving skills together with mechanical aptitude to solve technical difficulties.
4. Superintendent – Geotechnical (Code: SG)
• S1 degree in Geology/ Mine Engineering/ Geotechnical Engineering
• Having 8 years extensive Geotechnical experience in large open cut mining operation.
• Good People Management and Sound in Leadership skill
5. Engineer – Geotechnical (Code: EG)
• S1 degree in Geotechnical / Engineering Geology or Mining Engineering or Civil Engineering
• Having 3 years in mining operation experience.
• Previous exploration experience would be of benefit.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of rock properties.
• Initiative in all aspects of the profession.
• Working knowledge of Geotechnical software.
6. Engineer – Mining (Code: EM)
• S1 degree in Mine Engineering.
• Having 3 years experience in Mine technical engineering position with practical production experience an advantage.
• Excellent skills in computing and data analysis programmers.
• Understanding of financial analysis methods.
• Having experience in using MINEX software.
• Excellent planning, analytical, organization and problem solving skills together with mechanical aptitude to solve technical difficulties.
7. Project Engineer – Mechanical (Code: PEM)
• S1 degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Having min 3 years working experience in project environment in mechanical disciplines. Working experience in mining industry environment would be an advantage.
• Suitable balance between technical and managerial skills.
• Have good knowledge and experience in project management
• Have good knowledge and experience in mechanical installation techniques and standards.
• Have good knowledge and experience in contract administration and supply chain management.
• Have high personal energy level and enthusiastic to work in a dynamic project environment.
8. Project Engineer – Civil (Code: PEC)
• S1 degree in Civil Engineering
• Having min 3 years plus of relevant industry/ management experiences, and having budgeting skills are essential for senior position.
• Extensive experience and proven skills in Civil Engineering/Construction and/or earthmoving industries. Having experience in Civil Projects at mining industry will be an advantageous.
• Ability to work with a diverse team of professionals and equipment operators.
• Analytical, problem solving skills together with aptitude to solve technical difficulties.
9. Project Engineer – Electrical Power/ Control (Code: PEE)
• S1 degree in Electrical/ Control System Engineering
• Having min 3 years in electrical/ control system engineering of relevant mining/industry experiences;
• Possess extensive experiences and proven skills in running service/operation/maintenance and production facilities in the mining or industry, preferably involving remote or develop locations;
• Have an understanding of how to manage projects, including engineering, procurement and construction of fixed plants electrical and control systems;
10. Specialist Safety & Training (Code: SST)
• S1 degree in Health & Safety Management.
• Having min 3 years experience in safety practices on coal mine industry.
• Planning, supervisory, excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Competent training skills gained through formal Train the Trainer training and on the job coaching/ experience.
• Excellent Presentation skills.
• Interpersonal skills for liaising with customers and conducting training.
• Initiative and the ability to conduct research.
1. Good communication in both written and spoken English
2. Good interpersonal and organizational skills
3. Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills
4. Computer literate (MS Office)
5. Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph, within 2 weeks after this advertising published with email address:
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or Email: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process
Expiry date: April 13, 2012