Mata Elang International Stadium, the largest Indoor Stadium in South East Asia, Mata Elang International Stadium (MEIS) with the capacity of 20,000 people at the top of the building. We are looking for qualified professional people to join our company at the following position :
Jakarta Raya - Ancol
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s.
- Honest, Hardworker, Team player.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Understand the finance admin tasks
- Make a reconciliation, receipts, and petty cash
- Assist with preparation of the budget.
- Establish and maintain cash controls.
- Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger.
- Processes supplier invoices.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system.
- Prepare monthly financial statement
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer literate, Tax.
- Good calculate.
- Detail oriented person.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available
Update 4 may 2012
Lowongan Kerja PT Mata Elang International Stadium