PT SHI formerly known as "PT SAS Heavy Industries" is strategically located in Batam, a free trade zone area in Indonesia. The company is a subsidiary of SHI International Pte Ltd, a Singapore registered company belonging to Trio-Tech International, a US corporation listed on NASDAQ-AMEX.PT SHI operates on 5 hectares of land and has a fabrication capacity in excess of 20,000 tons per annum. The company has expertise in fabrication of FPSO Topsides Modules, Skid Packages, Pressure Vessels and Pipe Spools for offshore and onshore applications. Lowongan Kerja SHI Indonesia. PT. SHI INDONESIA is a well established company engaged in engineering & fabrication for Oil & Gas industry. We invite highly motivated and competent individuals to join us for the following position:
PROJECT MANAGER (To be based in Batam, Indonesia)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide overall project schedule, budget, leadership management and expertise to meet the project objectives.
- Ensure fabrication meets to the schedule, specification, standard fabrication and quality requirements.
- Ensure the yard operation system complies with the Health, Safety and Environment standard and zero Lost Time Incident status is maintained throughout the Project.
- Respond to ad hoc request from client related to controls and reporting.
- Assist the management in developing/reviewing cost and schedule corrective actions and recovery plans and make sure needed actions/plans are implemented.
- Allocate capital, manpower resources, supporting logistics and facilities to maximize productivity.
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with external contractors so that the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas construction projects.
- Experience in Project Co-ordination with Client, Engineering Department, Procurement Department
- Minimum diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Willing to be based in Batam, Indonesia
stating current and expected salary to: